College CET CODE E112
The induction program for the first-year admitted students for the academic year 2021-2022 was conducted from 20/12/2021
to 29/12/2021. Various events have been organized throughout this program.
Mainly Events of Induction Program were
- Talk on Academic/Non-academic matter
- Expert talks / Lectures
- Hands on sessions on Soft skills
- Creative Arts
- Physical Activities
- Universal Human Values
- Yogasana and Pranayama etc
Objectives of SIP
- Make the students feel comfortable in the new environment.
- Allow them to explore their academic interests and activities.
- Reduce competition and make them work for excellence.
- Build a strong relationship between teachers and students.
- Give a broader view of life.
- Inauguration of 1st year classes
- Chief Guests,
Dr. Chikkanna, Joint director(I/C), VTU Rggional office, B’lore
Mr. Ananth P Mallya, CEO, Quan Tech Origin, B’lore
- Presided by Principal, Dr. Manjunatha. A
- Dr. Mahesh briefed the students about the Vision & Mission of the college, facilities, infrastructure
and the organizational structure and organizational hierarchy etc.
- VTU regulations (Academic & Examination) – Dr. Puttaraju
- Holistic development By Prof. Nagaraj, Dept. of E & E, BMSIT
- Motivational talk Mr. Manoj, Software engineer, Unisys India Pvt ltd
- Creative arts Talent identification by conducting events, sketching, painting, dancing, singing etc
- Introduction to Arduino & Robotics, AI & Machine learning, Data Science, 3D printing, Excel
- Online Speech on Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarship
- UHV–Prof. Manjunath, Dept. of CV
- Hands-on session on MAT lab, Auto cad, MS office, Excel, Power point etc.
- Physical Activity.
- Speech on MOOC platform by Dr. Geetha Meghraj, HOD, Dept. of AI & ML
- Talk on Sensors– Prof. Nagraj.
- UHV- Prof. Veena M Nayak, Dept. of ISE
- Creative arts
- Introduction to Counseling Dr. Shreena Rupani.
- Placement activity Prof. Sreenivasan, Placement officer.
- Speech on NSS activity-Prof. Chandraiah M T.
- Presentation on Alumini activity Prof. Avinash & Team.
- Orientation in the respective Department.
- Self Discipline – Dr. Savita B Hosur, IQAC Coordinator.
- UHV: Prof. Mythree, Dept. of E & C.
- Yogasana & Meditation-Dr. Shankar, Prof. Ranipadmini & Prof. Mohan Kumar.