COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CET) ONLY FOR KARNATAKA STUDENTS The Government of Karnataka conducts common Entrance test for admission into various professional courses. The CET is generally conducted during in the month of May and the notification will appear in all leading newspapers. A merit list will be prepared based on the 50% weighatage for the marks of the qualifying examination and 50% weightage for the CET Marks for declaring the CET rank. Seat Matrix is announced indicating seat available in different college in different branches based on the sanctioned intake.
COMEDK BOTH FOR KARNATAKA AND NON-KARNATAKA STUDENTS The Comdek test for admision into various professional courses will be conducted all over India. The Comdek is generally conducted during in the month of May and the notifications will apepar in all leading newspapers. The COMEDK ranking is based on the performance of students in the COMEDK entrance test only. Seat Matrix is annmounced indicating seat aviailable in different college in different branches based on the sanctioned intake.
MANAGEMENT SEATS BOTH FOR KARNATAKA AND NON-KARNATAKA STUDENTS The Selection of Management seats students wants to appear any entrance examination i.e., CET, COMDEK, AIEE or institute will conduct the Written test (apptitude) examiantion in the month of June for alloating seats on Merit basis. A merit list will be prepared based on the 50% weighatage for the marks of the qualifying examination and 50% weightage for the Management Marks for declaring the seats.
ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION: The Candidate shall have passed the second year Pre-University or XII standard or Equivalent examiantion held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:- Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, computer Science and has secured not less that forty five percent (45%) of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the language for admission to Enginerring & Technology courses. Provided further that the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibilty shall be forty percent (40%) of aggregate in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to the ** Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backwards classes specified in the relevant Government order for the purpose of reservation in respect of Engineeering and Technology Course. The relaxation in academic eligibilty is extended only to Karnataka candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes.
The official website of Sri Krishna Institute of Technology is www.skit.org.in and the online payment is done through http://skit.livecit.in. All its contents are for general information and use. Sri Krishna Institute of Technology provides no warranty, express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy and completeness of that information.
Sri Krishna Institute of Technology will not be liable for any damage arising from the use of this site. The copyright of the proprietary material that appears remains solely with Sri Krishna Institute of Technology. For the sake of convenience, Sri Krishna Institute of Technology may provide, links to websites operated by other entities/persons, but it does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such websites.
Information Collection and Use
While you can use parts of this website without providing any personal information, certain sections will only be accessible after you have registered with the website by providing specific data. These sections include, but are not limited to Donations, Registration for academic courses, Books, Journals and Alumni Profiles. The information collected by Sri Krishna Institute of Technology will be used strictly for the purpose stated at the time of collection. Such information will not be sold, traded, rented or in any way transferred to a third party, including direct marketing companies and similar organizations for commercial purposes. However, Sri Krishna Institute of Technology may reveal the collected information to its selected employees, agents, consultants and others who Sri Krishna Institute of Technology believes should know. The Institute may also divulge the information to law enforcement authorities, courts and such others if need arises.
System Information Including IP Addresses
Information that is not personal in nature, i.e., IP addresses, web browsers and operating system details, browsing habits, demo-graphical and geographic data and other similar information may be logged and used to analyse and extrapolate information about general user behaviour within Sri Krishna Institute of Technology website. Such extrapolations and statistics may be made public. However, they cannot be tracked to individual users. IP addresses are not linked to anything that can help identify the user. Neither are IP addresses, except in rare occasions, handed out to a third party.
This website uses “cookies” to track usage and manage services on the website. Cookies are small bits of data that may be transferred to the user’s hard drive when they log in or access a particular part of the website. These are used for a variety of purposes including authentication and can be blocked by reconfiguring the appropriate settings in user’s web browser. Doing so, however, may restrict access to certain parts of the website. Through their browser options the user can remove the cookies from their hard disk. Information collected through cookies cannot be traced back to the user as it contains no personally identifiable data like name, address or phone number.
The Sri Krishna Institute of Technology website uses online forms where you may be asked to provide certain bits of personal information. This is necessary to access certain services in the website (e.g. academic courses, donations, registrations, books and Journals) or to take part in surveys. By filling out and submitting the form you are understood to have consented to Sri Krishna Institute of Technology storing and using the information for the purposes for which it has been collected.
At , Sri Krishna Institute of Technology we take every possible precaution to ensure that your data is safe and secure barring circumstances beyond our control. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee control over the medium of transmission i.e., internet. Though you have to supply the necessary information at your own risk, Sri Krishna Institute of Technology will always try to ensure the security and safety of the same. Once we receive the data, we will strive to keep it secure using the latest technology, constant upgrades to our digital security infrastructure and restricted access.
Terms and Conditions for Online Payment
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Sri Krishna Institute of Technology herein after called “SKIT” for making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) and Payment Gateway Service provider, through SKIT’ website i.e. http://skit.livecit.in. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that SKIT will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
In order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, or court order, or any other judicial scrutiny.
If any of User’s actions on ‘SKIT’ website violate the Terms of Service or any of SKIT’
guidelines for specific services, or
To protect or defend ‘SKIT’ legal rights or property, the SKIT site, or SKIT Users; or
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of SKIT website/offerings.
B. General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on <short form if any else full name of the client>’s website or alternatively enter his/ her Roll number and pay their dues/ fees in any other manner as may be specified by SKIT from time to time.
2. SKIT’ rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of SKIT’ right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by SKIT with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of SKIT.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and SKIT. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and SKIT. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of SKIT and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of SKIT and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach SKIT with his/ her claim details and claim refund from SKIT alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by SKIT by means as SKIT deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact SKIT for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by SKIT alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s
webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow
down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,
check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of
the following options:
(I) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact SKIT via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by SKIT to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
C. Limitation of Liability
1. SKIT has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. SKIT expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that SKIT reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. SKIT and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the SKIT and/or the Payment Service Providers, statutory and non-statutory officers, employees and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. SKIT and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any
monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and SKIT and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that SKIT or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond SKIT’ reasonable control.
D. Miscellaneous Conditions:
1. Any waiver of any rights available to SKIT under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SKIT or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, SKIT does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. SKIT, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register
and/ or use the Services provided by SKIT on the Website. By accepting these Terms and
Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of
information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and
confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that SKIT will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her SKIT account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
E. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to SKIT by using a debit/credit card or through online
banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a
payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card /
The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
F. Personal Information
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, SKIT and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to SKIT. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
G. Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Student Fees online. SKIT or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.