Achievements of the Department
- Have an ongoing structural design consultancy project for
design of a 5 lakh liters water tank.
- Designing of STP plant for our Institute.
- Conducting tests on mortar mix for a research work from our
- Conducting a continuous in house Civil Engineering Skill
Development program for students free of cost in each semester
for all higher semester students from this academic year.
- Signed MOUs with three civil engineering companies for
internship and research activities and one MOU with software
- Compiled a 250 page booklet titled “ Tool kit for Job seekers in
Civil Engineering Profession”.
- Published a paper in Journal of Natural Volatiles and essential
oils having an H index - 3 and Q index -3
Activities planned in the Department for EVEN semester
- Talk from an industry expert on “Cost effective solutions in construction industry”.
- Talk on ”career opportunities for Civil Engineers” by a placement company CEO.
- Talk from an industry expert on “ Importance of water proofing buildings”.
- Visit to geological survey of India for 4 th sem, Visit to STP plant for 6th sem, Visit
to Geotechnical site for 8th sem students.
- Visit to building construction site for 4 rd sem, Visit to Geotechnical site for 6 th sem,
Visit to STP plant for 8th sem students.
- Training program for public in civil construction trades like construction supervision, Masons
training, Plumbing training, Electricians training and bar bending.
|Students Participation in Competitons
||Name of the Activity