Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Indian Library Association(ILA)
- Karnataka Library Association(KALA)
Publications: International Journals
- Nagaraja, A. „Database Coverage of Core Journals in Pharmacy‟, PNLA Quarterly (USA) ISSN: 0030-8188,72.2 Winter,2008.
- Nagaraja,A.,Clauson,K A. „Database Coverage and Impact Factor of Open Access Journals in Pharmacy‟, Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries(USA) ISSN 1542-4065 (Print) 1542-4073 (Online), 6:138–145, 2009.
- Nagaraja,A.,Joseph,S A.,Polen,H H., Clouson,K A. „Disappearing act : Persistence and attrition of uniform resource locators (URLs) in an open access medical journal‟, Program: electronic library and information systems (UK) ISSN: 0033-0337,Vol. 45, No. 1, 2011,pp. 98-106.
- Nagaraja,A.,Vasanthakumar,M., Comparison of Web of Science and Scopus Impact Factors of Indian Journals, Library Philosophy and Practice(USA) ISSN 1522-0222,2011.
- Nagaraja,A., Gangadhar,K C., Vasanthakumar,M. „Whether big deals are really big for engineering college libraries? Or is there any need for better model?‟ Library Hi Tech (UK) ISSN: 0737-8831,Vol. 29, No. 4, 2011 pp. 741-750.
- Nagaraja,A., Vasanthakumar,M. „Will Open Access Journals Substitute Big-Deal Subscriptions in Engineering College Libraries in India?‟ Publicashed in The Electronic Library (UK), ISSN: 0264-0473, Vol. 32 Iss: 6, pp.852 – 863.
- Nagaraja,A and Prashanth, A, B. “Serials use in post graduates‟ dissertations of pharmaceutical sciences: collection building by citation analysis” Collection Building(UK), ISSN: ISSN: 0160-4953,34(3),2015,pp.94-101.
Publications: National Journals
- Gangadhar,K C., Ningappa,N., Nagaraja,A. „Open access e-resources in engineering and technology‟ International Journal of Professional Development(India) ISSN:2277-517X(Print),2279-0659(Online),Vol.1, No.1 Jan-June 2012.
- Waris,Abu.,Vasanthakumar,M.,Nagaraja,A. “Medical Librarianship in India: a Review of Historical Developments and Current Perspectives,” International Journal of Library and Information Studies(India), ISSN: 2231-4911,Vol.3(2),2013,pp.56-66.
- Nagaraja,A ., Gangadhar,K C. “Challenges and Issues in Improve the Visibility and Impact of Indian Science,Technology and Medicine Journals,” International Journal of Library and Information Studies( India),ISSN: ISSN: 2231-4911,5(1),2015,pp97-102.
- Nagaraja,A.,Gangadhar KC.,Vasanthakumar,M. “Quantitative Measuring of Research Output of Engineering Colleges in Karnataka based on Web of Science Database” , Journal of Scientometric Research‟(India),ISSN:2321-6654,Online - 2320-0059, 2017, pp36-46,DOI: 10.5530/jscires.6.1.5.
- Gangadhar,KC.,Nagaraja,A.,Vasanthakumar,M. “Comparative Study of Open Source and Commercial Library Management Software: Koha and Easylib”, International Journal of Library and Information Management (India),Vol.7, No.2,July-Dec. 2016, ISSN: 0975-878X.
- Gangadhar,KC., Vasanthakumar,M.,Nagaraja,A. “Present library automation status: open source library software-an opportunity or threat?”, International Journal of Library & Information Science (IJLIS)(India), Volume 6, Issue 1, Jan–Feb 2017, pp. 56–66,ISSN Print: 2277-3533 and ISSN Online: 2277-3584
- Gangadhar, K.C., Nagaraja,A.,Vasantha Kumar,M.,Pratibha S.N.‟Open E-Resources for Academic. Libraries‟, 58th lLA International Conference on: Next Generation Libraries: New Insights and Universal Access to Knowledge, 2013.
- Gangadhar, K.C., Nagaraja A.,Vasantha Kumar,M.,Pratibha S.N. „Marketing of Library Products and Information Services in Indian Academic Libraries‟, 58th lLA International Conference on: Next Generation Libraries: New Insights and Universal Access to Knowledge 2013.
- Nagaraja,A., Prashanth ,A,B. Collection building in pharmaceutical sciences by citation analysis of PG dissertations, National Conference on Libraries and Librarianship in Transition: Challenges and Opportunities (LIBTRANS2014),Mangalore.ISBN:978-81-929927-0-9.
- Nagaraja,A., Gangadhar,K C., Vasanthakumar,M. „Disappearance of Internet Materials in Journal Articles:A Big Problem in Future‟ „National Conference on Management of Digital Information Sources, Services and Systems,2011‟ ISBN, 978-81-910787-0-1.
- Gangadhar, K.C., Nagaraja, A., Pratibha S.N. A glimpse on free e-resources in engineering and technology, National conference on Trends in developing and managing e-resources in libraries,2012. ISBN:978-81-924696-0-7.
- Gangadhar, K.C., Nagaraja, A .“Open Access E-Resources in Engineering and Technology" National Seminar on “Electronic Resources in Academic and Research Libraries” organized by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi held during 26th-27th March, 2012.
- Gangadhar, K.C., Nagaraja, A .„Best Practices in Libraries: A Case Study of NMIT Library, Bangalore‟ at 3rd KSCLA National Conference on Empowering Libraries for Life Lonf Learning Skills held at HKE‟s Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering, Gulbarga from 17th-18th August, 2012.
Workshops / Seminars / FDPs (Attended / Conducted):
- RGUHS seminar on Professional Standards and Quality Improvements in Health Science libraries.
- National seminar on „Information/knowledge organization in humanities‟ organized by SRELS and MSRIM.
- National workshop on library and information services for quality higher education organized by NAAC at MSRIT.
- DELNET workshop on DELNET services at MSRIM.
- National workshop on Institutional Repositories at MSRMC.
- National workshop on Content Management at IISc., Bangalore.
- National workshop on Engineering Librarianship at NMIT, Bangalore.
- National workshop on Use of Electronic Resources at DSIT ,Bangalore.
- Natioanal seminar on Digital Library Information Systems and Services at RNSIT, Bangalore.
- VTU National Seminar 2015.